Restore Folders Deleted from Recycle Bin
If any folder is unknowingly deleted from your hard drive, no need to worry about it as deleted folders or files will be moved to Recycle Bin folder which is specially designed for it. You can find Recycle Bin folder basically on your desktop. As long as the folder is present in Recycle Bin, you can restore them easily by using restore option. If you delete a folder using "Shift + Delete" option or if you delete the folder from Recycle Bin using the empty Recycle Bin option, then it will permanently deleted from Recycle Bin. In conditions like this you can make use of undelete folder software which can easily restore folders deleted from recycle bin.
What are the reasons for deletion of folders from Recycle Bin?
- When you are trying to restore deleted folders from Recycle Bin you may accidentally press "Empty Recycle Bin" button, due to which all the folders present in the recycle bin will get deleted. In scenarios like this you can make use of the reliable tool to restore accidently deleted folder from Recycle Bin. Click on the website link www.undeletefolder.com/recover-accidentally-deleted-folder.html for better understanding about recovery of accidentally deleted folders.
- Whenever your system is infected by viruses, you prefer to use good antivirus tool to remove the viruses from your system. But in times if the folder or file is severely infected then the antivirus software may delete the severely infected folder or file from your Recycle Bin without giving any warning message. Also, at times instead of deleting virus infected partition, you might end up with deletion of good partition. Then you can use this best undelete folder software to restore deleted folders. The software also supports folder recovery from deleted partitions like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, Ext FAT. One can tap on the given link www.undeletefolder.com/recover-folders-from-deleted-partition.htmlfor complete information.
- Sometimes when a folder is deleted by using shift and delete key combination then entire folder gets deleted bypassing Recycle Bin. In scenario like this, Windows OS does not offer any alternative to retrieve deleted folders from storage devices. Because when you use Shift + Delete key combination to delete any folder or file, they will be permanently deleted from the Recycle Bin. By making use of undelete folder tool you can retrieve deleted folders. In the same manner you can also restore deleted music folder which is permanently deleted using shift + delete key combination. Just click on http://www.undeletefolder.com/recover-deleted-music.html to know the recovery procedure.
Undelete folder software can easily resolve all above mentioned scenarios without any difficulty. This software can even retrieve folders deleted from storage devices like hard drive, USB drive, flash memory card etc. You can recover folders, which have been deleted using shift + delete keys. It can even recover deleted folder in Mac OS X and Window XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 at your fingertips. Just click on this link http://undeletefolder.com/recover-folders-in-windows-7.html to know how to restore folders deleted from Recycle Bin of Windows 7. It allows you to compress recovered folders in a zip archive to save hard drive space.
Points to remember:
- Unnecessarily don’t use Shift + Delete key combination to delete any folder.
- Always keep system virus free using any good antivirus tool.
Steps to Restore Folders Deleted from Recycle Bin
Step 1: Download and install the free version of undelete folder software. Select from “Recover Files” from home page as shown in fig1.
fig1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select “Recover Deleted Files” to recover deleted folders from Recycle Bin as shown in fig2.
fig2: Select Recover Deleted Files
Step 3: After selecting the logical drive from which you have lost particular folder click on “Next" as shown in fig3. After scanning is completed you will be able to view all the recovered data by the software.
fig3: Select Drive