Recover Folders Deleted on Seagate Drive
Seagate drive is one of the most popular external hard drive brands, which is preferred by many users, due to its unique features like high speed, secure way of data storage and more. But with all this advantages features, users also suffer from one common problem that’s data deletion. The deletion may be caused by many reasons, which leads to loss of your valuable data. Usually we prefer to store our data in folders, so that accessing data will be easier and quicker. But, what if these folders on Seagate external drive gets deleted?? Due to any reasons if your folders which consist of your valuable data are deleted from Seagate drive, then it would be really a terrible situation. No need to worry!! We are here to talk about how to recover deleted folders on Seagate drive. By using our extraordinary recovery tool i.e. Undelete Folder we can restore deleted folders from Seagate drive with great ease. This Undelete Folder software is precisely developed by our experts to retrieve deleted folders on Seagate drive.
Scenarios that leads to folders deletion on Seagate drive:
- Accidental deletion: Deletion of folders from Seagate drive on computer will result in permanent data loss. This is because, computers does not provide any separate folder to store deleted items. Hence, resulting in loss of data. But, you can retrieve deleted folders on Seagate drive using recovery software. Undelete Folder Software helps you the best to restore accidentally deleted folders on Seagate drive.
- Cut + Paste failure: You may be moving some important folders from Seagate drive to other storage drive using Cut + Paste option. If any interruption occurs during the process like sudden shutdown of system may lead to deletion of valuable folders. In such situation, you can restore deleted folders from Seagate drive by using this recovery software. If any file on the drive get hidden due to improper operation, then also you can use this application for successful recovery. To recover hidden data on flash drive, follow this link: www.undeletefolder.com/how-to-recover-hidden-folders-from-flash-drive.html.
- Format: You might format the Seagate drive accidentally and later realize that you had some folders which consisted of very important data. And, even there is no bcakup copy of deleted folders. Just feel relax!!! You can make use of Undelete folder software to overcome this situation. This software helps you to recover deleted folders on Seagate drive. Our tool not only handles deletion scenarios it can also handle formatted scenarios. Go through the website undeletefolder.com/formatted-drive.html for more information about recovery of folders from formatted drive.
What makes this software very reliable?
- Software cn restore deleted folders from Seagate drive efficiently and it also supports deleted folder recovery from other external drives like GoFlex, Lexar, etc.
- Software can recover deleted folders on Seagate drive from Windows (XP, Vista, 7(32bit, 64bit), 8) operating system.
- You can also recover deleted folders in Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion) operating system based computers and laptops.
- It has a special type of in-built algorithm which scans the hard drive vigorously for deleted folders and then by using its unique file extension, help you to recover lost folders from computer that includes several files within a fraction of second with ease.
- Recovered folders can be compressed in a zip archive to save disk space.
- It also helps in recovery of deleted folders from Windows Recycle Bin and Mac Trash. To know more go through the given link www.undeletefolder.com/recycle-bin.html.
Steps to retrieve deleted folders on Seagate drive:
Step 1: Download and install free version of software to recover deleted folders on Seagate drive. After launching the software select “Recover Files” from the main window as shown in fig1.
fig1: Main Window
Step 2: Select “Recover Deleted Files” option to restore deleted folder. Then select the logical drive and click on “Next” as shown in fig2.
fig2: Select Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning is completed, recovered data is displayed in “Data View” or “File Type View” option as shown in fig3.