Easily Restore Lost Folders from Desktop
Almost all computer users store their important data in the form of folders on the computer desktop. While working with folders on desktop there are many chances where you end up with loss of folders from desktop. In case you do not have the back up of your important lost folders then you may fall into panic situation. There is no need to be panic because folders from desktop never get removed permanently. Only the location where lost folders were stored appears as reusable. Hence, it is possible to get back lost folders from desktop by stopping other activities like storing data and using well suited third party application. There are many third party applications which are specially designed for this purpose. But, remember all applications are not reliable. For better results, you need to choose significant software like undelete folder which is highly recommended by industrial experts for lost folder recovery from desktop. This utility gives perfect answer to the questions like how to recover lost folders from desktop. As this software has built in special recovery modules that helps you to significantly restore lost folders from desktop.
There are numerous reasons which may be responsible for loss of folders from desktop. Let us see some of the circumstances where folders may go missing from desktop, before knowing how to recover lost folders from desktop.
Scenarios that cause loss of folders from desktop:
- Folders which you have saved on desktop may get infected with virus if you are using internet. Once the folders get infected by viruses or malwares, then chances are high that the infected folders disappear during antivirus scanning process. However, you can restore lost folders from desktop quite easily by using undelete folder utility.
- In case, the partition or volume where your folder is stored has bad sectors, then you may lose folders from desktop. But, with the help of undelete folder application you can easily get back lost folders from desktop.
- While doing some other tasks you may accidentally format your hard drive where the folders have stored, which in turn leads to loss of folders from desktop. At this situation, undelete folder software can effectively guide you on how to recover lost folders from desktop after formatting it. If you have lost folders from formatted drive, then follow the link: http://www.undeletefolder.com/formatted-drive.html
Features of undelete folder software:
- It is the best tool which can guide you on how to recover lost folders from desktop
- Recovers folders which have been lost by performing “shift + delete” action
- This amazing utility can rescue folders and files deleted from Recycle Bin. To get more information regarding folder recovery from Recycle Bin, go through the link: www.undeletefolder.com/deleted-from-recycle-bin.html
- In addition to get back lost folders from desktop, this software is well suited for recovering lost folders from USB drives, flash memory cards etc
- Restores lost folders from all versions of Windows and Macintosh operating systems within few clicks of mouse. You can also recover files from Windows 10 hard drive using this software.
- It has an ability to recover folders from damaged partition, root folder, bad sectors and MFT easily with great ease.
Guidelines on how to recover lost folders from desktop:
Step 1: Download and install demo version of undelete folder software on your computer and then click on “Recover Drives” option to
get back lost folders from desktop as shown in figure below
Step 2: Now, from next screen select appropriate recovery option and then choose logical drive from which you want to restore folders as shown in figure.
Step 3: Then, click on “Next” option to initiate the recovery process to restore lost folders from desktop. On completion of recovery process, you can easily preview the recovered folders as shown in below figure.