Restore Deleted Contacts Folder on Outlook 2010
Today, email is a very common word. All internet users usually receive mails. That too if you are a professional where you contact many people through internet, then you’ll receive a lot of mails and managing them will become difficult. Here comes the usage of Outlook. MS Outlook is the best email client available. It has many versions like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Most of them use Outlook 2010 as t offers reliable user interface with upgraded features. Outlook has many attributes like distribution list, tasks, calendar, emails, etc… All these attributes have their own importance in Outlook. Among them Contacts is a very important element. Through this you can easily identify the recipients to whom mails are to be sent. To send mails to group of users at a time, the contacts folder will be very helpful.
Sometimes, while using Outlook 2010, in a hurry you may delete Contacts folder. It becomes very difficult to again enter all the contacts. So you will be in need of a tool to recover Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010. Well, there are many utilities available to restore Deleted Contacts folder on Outlook 2010. Among them, the most reliable one is Undelete Folder. It works pretty fast to retrieve Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010.
First let us see the different scenarios where Contacts folder may get deleted…
- While using Outlook, you may accidentally delete Contacts folder and there are chances where it may not be present in deleted items too.
- If Outlook PST file gets corrupted, there are chances where Contacts folder may get deleted.
- Improper Migration of Outlook may also lead to deletion of Contacts folder.
Why use Undelete Folder software to recover Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010??
- This app supports to restore Deleted Contacts folder on Outlook 2010 with Windows 2003, 2008, XP, 7, Vista and latest Windows 8 as well.
- It can be used to retrieve Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010 even in situations where Outlook inbox Repair tool – Scanpst cannot recover Deleted Contacts folder.
- It will not just recover Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010, but will also recover other attributes like tasks, emails, calendars, etc… successfully. Basically, the app is efficient for recovering deleted folder in Outlook 2010 or any other version in very simple way.
- The tool will get back Deleted Contacts folder on Outlook 2010 without missing a single one efficiently.
- Using this software, you can effectively restore erased Vista folders containing videos, audio, images, etc. within few clicks of mouse.
- The utility has the capacity to restore Deleted Contacts folder on Outlook 2010 which may be highly encrypted or password protected in very few moments.
- When the tool will recover Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010, it will not modify the original Outlook profile.
With all these features, one can say that, using Undelete Folder tool, to retrieve Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010 is an easy task. There is another interesting feature of this tool. When you say folders it need not always be Outlook folder. It can be folder of different file types also. Sometimes, you may delete folders using shift delete combination. In these situations, this tool is helpful to get back deleted folders. To know more on recovery of folders after shift delete, visit here: http://www.undeletefolder.com/after-shift-delete.html
However, there are few simple steps which if followed you can avoid loss of Outlook attributes. Like, you can always have multiple backups for PST file and for attributes of Outlook as well. Make sure you follow proper procedure when you Migrate Outlook else you may lose some attributes of Outlook. If at all your PST file is corrupted, get it fixed as soon as possible so that further there won’t be any loss of Outlook attributes. Not only Outlook folders, using this tool you can recover deleted iTunes folder from computer and other secondary storage devices. To know more on how to recover deleted iTunes folder, visit this link: http://www.undeletefolder.com/recover-deleted-itunes.html
So Outlook users!! Down load free trial version of the app, use it and check your recovered deleted folder. If you are satisfied, purchase it and save the retrieved contact folders.
Simple steps to recover Deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010:
Step 1: Download the software on your PC and install it. Run the installed application. From main screen, select "OPEN PST FILE" option to recover deleted Contacts folder in Outlook 2010 as shown in Fig 1
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, choose the scanning method and select destination path to save "Contacts Folder" as shown in Fig 2
Fig 2: Choose Scan Method
Step 3: After the recovery process, a message pops up showing list of recovered items where you can find Contacts folder as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Summary