Deleted Folder Recovery on Windows 8
Windows 8 is a popular operating system developed by Microsoft. It is most widely used across the length and width of the globe. It provides many advance features and has a very nice and attractive user interface. It is safe and secure in terms of data stored on its hard drive. It provides high level security for files and folders housing on hard disk. But, In spite of being safe there is probability that your important files or folder may get deleted from the Windows 8 operating system. Of course, such type of event makes you irritating but the good thing is that by making use of Undelete Folder tool you can easily recover deleted folder in Windows 8. It has got a special dimension of popularity for Undeleting folder from Windows 8 and is recommended by various industry experts for deleted folder recovery on Windows 8.
See also: Windows 10 recovery for deleted folders from Windows 10 computer.
There could be many reasons for deletion of folder from Windows 8 one of those is accidental deletion in which your precious information is lost. Suppose, you decide to free memory space on your hard drive by deleting junk files or folders from it, at the moment of deletion you choose wrong folder and hit â€œshift + deleteâ€ key from the keyboard which leads to deletion of the folder. After realizing this mistake the peace of your mind may disappear, especially, if an important folder is deleted in this mistake and no separate backup is maintained. If this is an exact case you are witnessing then do not worry. Be cool and calm!! Luckily there is the most popular utility which is capable enough to recover deleted folder in Windows 8 very quickly and simply.
With the help of this tool you can recover accidentally deleted folder from your system in just a few clicks of the mouse. To know more about recovery of accidentally deleted folder visit this page: http://undeletefolder.com/recover-accidentally-deleted-folder.html
Recycle Bin is a place on the hard drive which holds the files or folders deleted from hard drive for a certain length of time known as retention period. If your important file or folder has been deleted from Windows 8 by mistake then you can recover it from Recycle Bin. But, in case you have emptied your Recycle Bin then there is no chance of recovery of deleted folders. In this situation you should make use of Undelete Folder software which can effortlessly recover deleted folder in Windows 8. To know how to recover deleted folder from Recycle Bin visit here: www.undeletefolder.com/recycle-bin.html
In addition, you can restore deleted folders from laptop of numerous manufacturing brands like Dell, Acer, Lenovo, etc. To know more information, visit here http://www.undeletefolder.com/recover-deleted-from-laptop.html. The only thing you need to keep in your mind is that do not store new data on your hard drive, after the deletion of folders from your Windows 8 computer. Because, if you continue to storing data on it then overwriting of data may take place which lessens the chance of recovery of deleted folders.
Some of the most exciting features of the Undelete Folder software are mentioned below:
- It scans an entire drive in just a few seconds and recovers deleted files from it with ease.
- It is capable to recover deleted folders which bypass Recycle Bin due to large size compared to Recycle Binâ€™s storage capacity.
- This tool can sort recovered files on the basis of their attributes like name, size, date of creation and file signature.
- Apart from restoring deleted folders hard drive, it can also recover missing folders in pen drive, USB flash drive and flash memory card with ease.
- It has a powerful algorithm which helps it in scanning and recovering files from hard drive or other storage media. You can also recover deleted folders from external hard drive with the help of this in just a matter of seconds.
- Supports recovery of files from partition or drives having file system FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- Using this tool, user can restore deleted DLL files that has stopped applications from opening on Windows computers.
- Once the recovery process is over you can easily preview recovered files prior to restoring them.
- With the help of this tool you can recover folder from Windows 7 and all other popular versions of Windows OS.
Steps to Recover Deleted Folder in Windows 8
Step 1: Download and install the software. After launching
this tool select "Recover Files" from Main Windows and then
select â€œRecover Deleted Files" option from next window.
Figure 1: Main WindowStep 2:Â Select the drive from which you need to restore folders. Once the drive is selected then scan process starts, after completion of scan all folders will be retrieved.
Figure 2: Select DriveStep 3: All recovered files and folders can be previewed using preview option.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Folders