How do I Retrieve Deleted Folder in Windows 7?
A folder usually stores many important files. If you accidentally delete a folder, all the files in it will be lost. Yet it is impossible to recover the folder by yourself and then you would get much annoyed. When a folder has been deleted from the computer, the files in it seem to disappear. Actually, these files are not immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table so that the file entry won't be displayed in My Computer or a command line DIR command, etc. The data area remains intact. This is the major reason why the deleted folder could be recovered.
Suppose you deleted a folder holding your important documents in Win 7. You tried to restore back but you failed to recover it. Then don’t be panic. There is still chance to recover your important documents folder. There is a deleted folder recovery software which helps you to recover deleted folders in Windows 7. Know more about this software at http://www.undeletefolder.com. It will not retrieve deleted folder in Windows 7, but it also recovers all other types of computer files like Word documents, Excel files, PDF, PPT files, videos, pictures, songs, etc.
Some Scenarios responsible for loss of folder in Windows 7 are as follows:
Recycle Bin: Sometime you delete the file from recycle bin intentionally or unintentionally or sometimes files may get deleted automatically. Every Windows drive contains a hidden folder called “Recycler” which keeps record for each and every file that are deleted with its name, size and original file location. When your recycle bin size exceeds the maximum size limit, a newly deleted file would push out the older files (First in First out / FIFO). Somehow you can recover deleted folders in Windows 7, by using undelete folder application.
Re-partitioning hard drive: Any interruption during re-partitioning of the hard drive can corrupt the entire hard drive resulting in data loss. The interruption may be due to operating system failure, software malfunction, unreliable third party utility etc. By using software you can very easily perform folder recovery from formatted drive.
Man made mistakes: Human errors are always responsible for data loss. In windows data can be deleted / lost by accidental deletion of data or partitions, formatting without proper backup files, emptying Recycle Bin folder etc. You may accidentally delete folder in many ways. You may delete the important folders by using Shift + Delete key combination by mistake or by pressing “Delete All” button or you might end up in deleting some important files from the Recycle Bin itself. Some files may get deleted using cut and paste command from Windows Command Prompt leading to file loss in Windows. However with the help of undelete folder tool you can retrieve deleted folder in Windows 7 with a great ease.
Virus attack: Corrupt by some virus or due to improper shut down of Windows 7 because of power failure then also the folder may get deleted and result in data loss. But, you can recover missing files and folders after malware attack using our tool known as Undelete Folder with ease.
Some useful tips to avoid folder deletion in Windows 7:
- Make sure that you are taking proper data backup before formatting or reformatting the hard drive.
- Have an up to date anti-virus program to remove harmful virus from computer.
- Shut down the computer in correct way.
Besides following these precautionary measures, if important folders get deleted from Windows 7 computer then make use of folder recovery utility and undelete folder in Windows 7. The application is free from malware and any other disastorus elements, thus it's an appropriate solution to get back deleted folders from Windows 7.
Features of deleted folder recovery software:
- Files bypassing Windows recycle bin when they exceed in size as compared to the recycle bin, files deleted using Shift Delete or when deleted from Windows command prompt can be recovered quickly as well.
- It can even restore deleted folders on Seagate, GoFlex, Lexar and other external hard drive brands. And, (SATA, IDE, etc.) hard drives.
- Complete hard drive recovery when drive is crashed or does not boot.
- It's a user friendly recovery software, which allows even a novice user to undelete folder in Windows 7.
- The application scans entire hard disk in few moments and it'll recover deleted folders in Windows 7
- It helps you to undelete folder from Recycle Bin in case you have deleted them using Shift + Del keys or using "Empty Recycle Bin" option
- Supports recovery of data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and Ext FAT formatted partitions/drives.
- With this tool, you can even recover deleted email folders from Outlook in just a few clicks of mouse.
- Recover deleted files, data from formatted partitions and deleted / corrupt partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- The software will not only recover deleted folders in Windows 7, but also allows the user to recover folders from all popular versions of Windows OS including Win Vista, Windows 8, XP, etc.
- It can retreive accidentally deleted folder on even Mac operating system in some easy steps.
Notes: If any folder or file get hidden because of improper operation on flash drive and you want to recover them back, use this link for easy recovery: www.undeletefolder.com/how-to-recover-hidden-folders-from-flash-drive.html.
Steps to Recover Deleted Folders in Windows 7:
Step 1: To undelete folder in Windows 7, first you need to download and install demo version of deleted folder recovery software. Select “Recover Files” from the main window to retrieve deleted folder in Windows 7.
Step 2: Now, to restore deleted folder in Windows 7, select the appropriate logical drive. After selecting the logical drive from which you have lost particular folder, click on “Next" option.
Step 3: After scanning is completed, you will be able to view all the recovered folders by the software.