Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Windows 10 Hard Drive
In this digital decade, we have been trying to outsmart every technology that is already existing. In quick succession we have seen Windows 7, Windows 8 and now Windows 10. Doesn’t matter how much we grow, at some point of time technology can fail us too as in the case of data loss. So, what are we doing about it, most people thing not much can be done other than keeping regular backup of data to protect ourselves from losing data. Imagine you have stored all of our important data on Windows 10 computer hard drive got yourself into trouble due to some unpredicted reason. It may be photos, documents, audio and video files, losing them is terrible as always. But fortunately we were able to build a solution to recover lost data from Windows 10 hard drive in any precarious situation.
As said we have grown big in terms of technology but not big enough to avoid a serious data loss situation. And of course there is no point in pinpointing OS or technology for the mischief that you have done as in many cases. You may perform format on a drive, delete important files all by mistake. In these situations inarguably OS have no role to play, this has happened due to your actions. However, data loss needs to be addressed as this to an extent might help us to learn how we can recover data from Windows 10 hard drive.
What are possibilities that can cost your data stored on Windows 10 hard drive?
Deleted files by mistake: This of course is common and can never be predicted at any stage. You have actually deleted something fairly important from Windows 10 hard drive just by being careless.
Formatted Windows 10 hard drive: Loss of files due to format, there are two possibilities for this to occur; firstly, unintentionally formatting a drive i.e. instead of formatting an unwanted drive, you have chosen an important drive. Secondly, due to format errors in this case you were denied to open a drive while trying to open receives an error message asking to format.
After upgrading to Windows 10: Some users get into trouble after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8. The files that are stored inside “My documents” folder and “Desktop” if you have not managed the backup of these before upgrading then you will probably lose it forever. And some of the default applications on Windows 7 and 8 doesn’t exist in Windows 10, and hence you may lose files associated with those applications, although Windows 10 promises to keep the your files safe.
Other reasons: File system corruption, bad sectors in hard drive, interruption while transferring files from hard drive, external threats, and usage of third party apps are also responsible for the loss of files from Windows 10 hard drive.
What needs to be done to recover data from Windows 10 hard drive?
If you have lost or deleted files due to any of the above mentioned reasons or any other unpredicted reasons then you can get aid from our one of the most reputed data recovery software which is called as Undelete Folder software. It is fully functional even with newly introduced Windows 10 operating system.
Services of Undelete Folder Software:
- Undelete folder application can be used to restore data from Windows 10 hard drive, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and other versions of Windows OS. Learn how to recover folders in Windows 7 using this application by visiting this page: https://www.undeletefolder.com/recover-folders-in-windows-7.html
- This software serves users to recover files from Windows 10 hard drive that is formatted, corrupted or damaged.
- You can resume the recovery process by using a feature called Save Recovery Session. If user wants to interrupt the recovery process in between, you can save the session and recall it later.
- You can use this application to retrieve data from USB pen drive, memory cards, external hard drive and other storage drives on Windows PC. Read how this software can be used to recover deleted data from external hard drive from here.
- The demo version of this application allows user to preview the media files that are recoverable using pro version.
Steps to Recover Data from Hard Drive in Windows 10:
Step 1: To recover files in Windows 10, first you need to download and install demo version of this data recovery software. Select Recover Files from the main window to retrieve deleted files and folders in Windows 10.
Step 2: Now, to restore deleted data in Windows 10, select the appropriate logical drive. After selecting the logical drive from which you have lost particular folder, click on "Next" option.
Step 3: After scanning is completed, you will be able to view all the recovered folders by the software.