Simple Technique to Perform Deleted Folder Recovery on Windows Vista
Windows Vista is one of the versions of operating system developed by Microsoft. This OS is well known and most preferred one as it has some outstanding features like high data security integration, simple interface, etc. People prefer storing their data in the form of folders on Windows Vista. Folders contain specific files such as videos, audio, images, documents, etc. in specific folder by giving content related name. This is mainly done to have an easy and quick access to data when in need. However, sometimes these folders may get deleted due to accidental or intentional deletion or due to system issues and makes user face huge amount of data loss.
Let me explain you one common scenario: "Hi, I use Windows Vista OS based computer to store my data. Though I have buyed it recently system performance has reduced completely, so I thought of deleting some old and unwanted folders to reduce the disk space. While doing so I mistakenly selected one of the essential folder and shift deleted it. When I realized that I have deleted an important one I was really depressed as I was not able to find it on Recycle Bin too. Can anyone tell me an easiest way to undelete folders from Windows Vista computer?
It is not only you but many users come across this kind of situation. But I suggest you not to get annoyed. Due to advancement in technology, it is now possible to restore erased Vista folders from any critical scenario by making use of trustworthy third party tools. You should be careful while choosing the perfect one among the many software's available for same purpose in the present market. There are chances that you may choose the wrong one and perform improper recovery. Instead of all that confusion I advise you to prefer experts recommended and most reviewed reliable software named Undelete Folder. This application can undelete folders from Recycle Bin on Windows Vista partition in few easy steps.
Circumstances under which folders get deleted from Windows Vista:
- Virus Infection: If you're important folders containing songs, videos, etc. are unable to open due to virus invasion then after trying so many methods to open the file, you may give a try with antivirus to make those files accessible. But this antivirus software during scanning may delete all affected files and folders.
- Improper Cut Paste Operation: Sometimes, when one of the Vista drive becomes full you may choose to cut paste some folders to other one. During this process, if any interruption occurs like system shut down, system crash, etc. then you may not find selected files and folders in original device.
- Unknown Format: Due to corruption on partition of Vista operating system, you may not be able to access any files instead you will be getting an error message like drive needs to be formatted. There is no any option to open the drive then clicking yes. But, this formatting will erase the entire data from the drive including folders present in it.
Once the files and folders gets deleted from the hard disk you will be provided with a free space as file pointer to an index is removed making the data invisible to OS and undetected by the user. But, the deleted files are still intact to the hard disk. Hence you should avoid adding new data to the HDD and immediately make use of reliable software named Undelete Folder. This application can easily undelete accidentally deleted folder on Win 7, Vista, XP and other versions of Microsoft Windows
Excellent features of undelete folder tool:
- Undelete Folder is the fastest recovery toolkit that can retrieve folders from Vista after deletion, formatting, reformatting, etc. in few seconds.
- This proficient software is capable enough to restore inaccessible files and folders from all versions of Mac OS X at an ease.
- By employing this utility, you can rescue files and folders deleted from secondary storage devices like USB drives, flash memory cards, FireWire drives, etc. effectively.
- This program has a simple interface using which even an inexpert user can recover deleted folders in Windows Vista without any complication.
- You can preview the recovered files before restoration as the tool comes with preview option
- These restored files can be compressed using zip format to reduce disk space.
Steps to recover deleted folders in Windows Vista:
Step 1: To retrieve deleted folders from Windows Vista system, download and install demo version of deleted folder recovery software. Select "Recover Drives" from the main window.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: After that choose Appropriate recovery option to recover deleted folder on Vista hard disk. Then, select the logical drive from which files and folders needs to be recovered and click on "Next"
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Scanning starts after selecting the drive. Once the scanning is completed, restored data is displayed in "Data View" or "File Type View" option.
Figure 3: View Recovered Folders