Recover Accidentally Deleted Folder in Outlook PST 2016
Like previous versions, Outlook 2016 has a predefined folder that is known as Deleted Items Folder. This Outlook 2016 predefined folder contains all deleted email messages, folders, appointments, journals, notes, tasks, contacts and many others. After deleting items from Outlook 2016, if you want them back, then you can easily restore them from Deleted Items folder. However, if you accidentally delete a folder from Outlook 2016 Deleted Items folder, then it can be very difficult to restore them. To recover accidentally deleted folder in Outlook PST 2016, you need an advanced recovery program like Undelete Folder because to get back accidentally folder in Outlook 2016, there is no manual way.
If you have the backup of your Outlook 2016 PST file data, then it is quite easy for you to restore from them, but if backup is not available, then you can utilize this easy to use recovery program and easily restore accidentally deleted folder in Outlook PST 2016 just by following few simple instructions. Undelete Folder software is derived by using an advanced searching algorithm which perform deep scanning of Outlook 2016 PST file with modifying it and restore deleted folders from it within a few simple mouse clicks easily. With the help of this hassle free utility, you can retrieve accidentally deleted folder as well as other attributes from Outlook 2016 PST file easily.
There are various causes by which Outlook 2016 attributes stored in Deleted Items folder get deleted, accidental deletion is one of the major factors behind in. While removing other useless information from Outlook 2016 deleted items folder, you may unknowingly choose other important attributes from it and face such difficult situations. Apart from accidental deletion, there are various other factors which can result in folder deletion from Outlook 2016 PST file:
- Sharing of Outlook 2016 PST file over an unsecure network can cause to folder deletion from Outlook 2016 data file.
- Virus or malware infection on Outlook 2016 PST file can make lots of undesired changes in PST file data which can result in folder deletion from it.
- Improper termination of Outlook 2016 app while performing read/write operations on Outlook 2016 attributes can corrupt the PST file and result in folder deletion.
- When you delete a folder from Outlook 2016 by pressing “Ctrl + Delete” combination, then it gets deleted permanently and bypass Outlook Deleted Items folder.
Amazing Features of Undelete Folder Application:
- Undelete Folder tool helps you to restore various other Outlook items like emails, contacts, calendars, attachments, journal, appointment and many more.
- It facilitates you to recover accidentally deleted folder from highly compressed, encrypted as well as password protected Outlook 2016 data file.
- Undelete Folder software is designed with easy to use strategy, so that a novice user can also recover accidentally deleted folder from Outlook 2016 data file with ease.
- With the help of this easy to use tool, you can recover accidentally deleted folder in Outlook PST 2016 as well as from its previous versions such as Outlook 2010, 2007, 2013 and Outlook 2003 easily. To know more about contact folder recovery from Outlook 2010, check this page: https://www.undeletefolder.com/recover-deleted-contacts-in-outlook-2010.html
Steps to Recover Accidentally Deleted Folder in Outlook PST 2016:
Step 1: Download Undelete Folder software on your system drive and install it. Once the installation process is completed, launch it and select "OPEN PST FILE" option from main screen, to start deleted folder recovery from Outlook 2016 as shown in Fig 1
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From second screen, you can choose the scanning method and select destination path to save new Outlook PST file as shown in Fig 2
Fig 2: Choose Scan Method
Step 3: Once the Outlook 2016 deleted folder recovery process is completed, a message will pop up with the list of recovered items where you can find your folder as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Summary